Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Card

One of the Hanukkah gifts that we sent to Hermana Breanna and her district was a box of Christmas cards. They were instructed to write their testimonies in the cards and mail them to their parents. Of course, this was intended to be a Christmas present to the parents.


My dearest, darling family,
I know you all gave these cards to me, but I’m
sending this one back to you with a little part of my testimony in it. I know that this gospel is true. Why else would I be out here when I could be doing so many other things? This is the truth, the word that everyone needs to hear about. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, that prophets of old from the America’s wrote it and that it is for our time. That God has a plan for us and that we should do all that we can to do what God wants us to do. I know that God has a perfect plan for all of mankind and that we have lived with our Heavenly Father before and that we will again and that we will be an eternal family. I love you all so much. I know that these things are true.
(heart) Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment