Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 2, 2011- Transfers come again

Transfers come again


May 2, 2011

Hello Family!

Well, I have to make this email short. Here's the transfer news. Hna. Ochocinski is leaving the mission and I'm staying in Wickenburg, and I'm getting a baby! (That's mission lingo for a greenie.) So I'm going to get her tomorrow, so I'm staying with the English [speaking] sisters in El Mirage tonight until transfer meetings tomorrow. Whoo hoo, I'm so excited and super nervous.

I finished the top of my quilt on Tuesday and I'm going to continue to work on it. I'll send you a picture when things get more normal. I'm not sure about anything going on with the phone call home. I think I'll be able to call you, seeing as you don't have my number. We have church from 9-12 and don't get home until around 12:30 (or 3:30 your time) so you don't have to worry about me calling you while you're at church.
K, I have to go since the Sisters already emailed today and they made a special trip to the library for me. I love you!

Love,
Brea
P.S. I'm so excited to talk to you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment